Now that I finished with installing the etc device, I figured it was time to move onto car project #2; namely trying to touch-up some of the bad bumps and scrapes.
Here is what I was starting with:
I went to Autobas and picked up some touch-up paint and clear coating. I found the correct color from the maker plate under the hood and matched the code and maker to the paint.
Here is what it looked like after the first layer:
I did a second coat as well to try to fill in some of the deeper scrapes:
Anyhow, I figure I’m going to give it one last coat and then put on the clear coat. Will take some more pictures to compare.